Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday June 14th



Today was so fun!  We went to the market and then we headed to Mr. Picknick's.... an amazing restaurant and bar!  The group had a great time!  Tomorrow is the start of diplomacy week and we will be working in the townships and at orphanages each day.  I can't wait - it's going to be incredible.  I really can't believe this is my last week in Cape Town.  I have such mixed emotions - I'm excited about Kenya but so sad about leaving this amazing group.  I love you all - keep me posted on your lives!



Soaking up as much of the city as we can before we're gone for good....



Andrew's amazing milkshake!


Kristy and me at Mr. Pickwick's.

All of us!
(MethodSelektor was the band playing over the speakers.  We had to ask because the music was incredible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment